'Let's make things clear. Slenderman is NOT your friend/boyfriend/lover/true love. You are in love of [sic] him. HE'S NOT. He'd kill you. So please... STOP saying he's your significant other. Because HE ISN'T.'
Long time I don't make a stamp!
This is somehting I had to do. I see too much douchebaggery out there.
DEFINITIVE LAST EDIT: I deleted the rest of the comments because they're pretty pointless when comments are disabled, but I'm keeping these:
- Who's Slenderman? A creation from a contest from SomethingAwful forums that got extremely popular online.
- THANK YOU!!/GREAT STAMP/something like this! You're welcome, thanks and you're great too
- You wrote it wrong! It's "in love WITH him"!! You're the 2394th person who reminded me this, so I already know. I'm too lazy to change that now.
How to use stamps:
- Copy the thumb code/numeral code from the URL.
- Paste it wherever you want like this: ":thumbXXXXXX:" ("XXXXXX" being the numeral code)
Done in PS CS5.
The owner of this deviation has disabled comments.